Cloud Practice Management Reviews
Download the Huge Feature and Pricing Comparison Spreadsheet
Updated September 2013
Download this Excel spreadsheet for a feature and cost comparison of Cloud Practice Management applications. And don't miss the additional information provided by the vendors, below.
The spreadsheet compares 91 features grouped into 12 categories for each of nine cloud applications. It goes beyond Yes/No feature charts by providing details on how the features are implemented by each vendor. The spreadsheet is the most comprehensive comparison of legal cloud practice management applications ever published.
Migrating to Cloud Practice Management
The Cloud Practice Management Comparison spreadsheet accompanies an article written by Wells Anderson and Ben Sanchez:
This double-length article appears in the September/October 2013 issue of GPSolo Magazine published by the American Bar Association. It covers:
- Pros and Cons of Cloud Practice Management
- Main Features
- Backup and Downloading
- Migrating to Cloud Practice Management
Vendors' Overviews Cloud Practice Management Applications
Each of the vendors of the Cloud Practice Management applications submitted additional descriptive material. Click any link to go to the vendor's overview. In reverse alphabetical order they are:
- Zola Suite - website - Vendor's Overview
- Rocket Matter - website - Vendor's Overview
- PracticePanther - website - Vendor's Overview
- MyCase - website - Vendor's Overview
- HoudiniEsq - website - Vendor's Overview
- Firm Central - website - Vendor's Overview
- DISCONTINUED Feb. 2017 - LexisNexis Firm Manager
- CosmoLex - website - Vendor's Overview
- Clio - website - Vendor's Overview
- Centerbase - website - Vendor's Overview
- CaseFox - website - Vendor's Overview
- Amicus Online - website - Vendor's Overview
- ActionStep - website - Vendor's Overview
We are expanding our vendors' list and are updating our spreadsheet. Watch for our 2018 revised Cloud Practice Management Comparison.
For assistance in evaluating Cloud Practice Management systems, call me at 800.575.0007 or Send us an e-mail...
-- Wells Anderson
This spreadsheet and overviews are starting points for evaluating cloud practice management systems. They are necessarily incomplete because features are regularly added and modified in the cloud. We rely on the vendors to supply most of the information and cannot assure its accuracy. Any errors or omissions are unintentional. Visit each product's website for more information. Consider working with us here at Active Practice for assistance in choosing a service that will be best for you and your particular practice.