If a Time Matters button is missing in MS Outlook, MS Word, or Acrobat, refreshing the Time Matters Add-Ins in Workstation Level Setup often brings it back.
To refresh Time Matters buttons in other programs:
- Close all third-party programs, such as MS Outlook, MS Word, and Acrobat.
- Close Time Matters, right-click on the Time Matters icon on your Desktop or Start Menu (but not on the Task Bar)
- Click: Run As Administrator
- In Time Matters, go to File | Setup | General | Workstation Level | External Program Setup
- Uncheck all the boxes. Press OK.
- Click on: External Program Setup
- Check the boxes for all the programs you use with Time Matters, except:
- Do not check the 3 boxes: "Perform a TM Save when..."
- Press OK
Now check to see if the buttons are back and working.