Open and reuse and existing Word document to create a new one in Time Matters
Save As a New Document
Don't reinvent the wheel! Clone it and make adjustments.
To reuse and existing document and save as a new one using Time Matters, here are the steps:
- Open an existing document in Word. You can do this from within Time Matters.
- Make just one change to the document.
- Click the Time Matters Save button. Here we've added it the the Quick Access bar, but you can go to the Time Matters menu, too.
- Click: Create a new Document Record. See the next screenshot below for details on completing the record.
- Click OK.
- Make more changes and click the Word Save button when done
Fill in the Time Matters Document Form for the New Document
- Enter the Code
- Enter the Description
- Fill in the Case (Matter) Name
- Press Save & Close