Time Matters & Practice Management
About Us - Active Practice LLC
You can rely on the advice and information we give you. You benefit from our broad knowledge and deep experience with law practice management applications.
We work remotely with firms and solos across North America that want to be better organized and more efficient in managing matters, client communications, documents and billing.
Wells H. Anderson
I am Wells H. Anderson, J.D., president of Active Practice. My professional passion is applying technology to the practice of law. I love creating elegant, easy time-savers and assisting professionals in becoming more organized.
Our firm offers assistance, customization, conversion, training and support for Time Matters and other technologies to offices throughout the US and Canada.
- Wells Anderson Community Commitment Award - Established 2012 by LexisNexis
- Platinum Circle of Excellence - LexisNexis CIC Choice Award 2010, 2011
- Winner of Best Legal Blog, TechnoLawyer 2006
- Moderator, LexisNexis CIC Solutions Forum, 2003 to present
- TechnoLawyer Favorite Contributor, 2002
- TechnoLawyer Legal Technology Consultant of the Year, 2000
- LexisNexis Advanced Certified Partner (aka CIC), certified in:
- Actionstep consultant
- Editorial Board, GPSolo Magazine, ABA
- American Bar Association
- Bar of Minnesota and of the U.S. District Court, Minnesota
- Phi Beta Kappa
- J.D., University of Minnesota Law School
- B.S., Economics, University of Minnesota
- US Army Intelligence Center and School - Signals Intelligence
- Defense Language Institute, Monterey, California (German)
- Cycling - Informal racing on bike trails
- Skiing and Snowshoeing - Winter is great here in Minnesota!
- German and Spanish - Love speaking German; slowly learning Spanish
Active Practice LLC provides assistance for Time Matters, Billing Matters and other technology products for partners, professionals and staff.
Choose from these different approaches:
- Live, over-the-Web assistance by phone and screen-sharing at your desk
- Live, online meetings and training classes
- Active Guides: computer-based How-To materials including videos
Call or write to us to discuss what approach works best for you.
Disclaimer - Endorsements and Testimonials Click to read more...
Contact Information: click here