Time Matters Resources
About Us - Active Practice LLC
You can rely on the advice and information we give you. You benefit from our broad knowledge and deep experience in applying technology to law offices.
Wells H. Anderson
I am Wells H. Anderson, J.D., CIC, president of Active Practice LLC in Edina, Minnesota. Our firm offers assistance, customization, conversion, training and support for
As one of the top LexisNexis Certified Independent Consultants, I won the LexisNexis CIC Choice Awards for 2010 and 2011 and the TechnoLawyer Legal Technology Consultant of the Year award in 2000. I have organized and led the panel presentations at LexisNexis annual conferences. In 2009 I prepared and presented the Time Matters Version 10 Endorsement Training for LexisNexis Certified Independent Consultants.
Emphasizing practical solutions for busy attorneys, I focus on improving profitability, satisfying clients, and managing information more effectively. We tailor our services to the specific needs of each lawyer and each firm.
Biography - Wells H. Anderson, J.D., CIC
An attorney admitted in state and federal court, I began applying technology to the practice of law as in 1978. After designing legal software and leading technology projects in law offices, I started our legal technology consulting firm in 1996. Working primarily with the legal profession, I understand the needs of attorneys who want technology to do more for them.
- Wells Anderson Community Commitment Award - Established 2012 by LexisNexis
- Platinum Circle of Excellence - LexisNexis CIC Choice Award 2010-2011
- LexisNexis Certified Independent Consultant, certified in:
- Time Matters 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- Billing Matters 5, 6, 7, 11, 12
- Total Practice Advantage
- Winner of Best Legal Blog, TechnoLawyer 2006
- Moderator, LexisNexis CIC Solutions Forum, 2003 to present
- TechnoLawyer Favorite Contributor, 2002
- TechnoLawyer Legal Technology Consultant of the Year, 2000
- Member of the American and Minnesota State Bar Associations
- 1978 Graduate of the University of Minnesota Law School
- Member of Phi Beta Kappa
- Member of the bar of Minnesota and of the U.S. District Court, Minnesota District
Active Practice LLC provides assistance for Time Matters, Billing Matters and other technology products for partners, professionals and staff.
Choose from these different approaches:
- Live, over-the-Web assistance by phone and screen-sharing at your desk
- Live, online meetings and training classes
- Active Guides: computer-based How-To materials including videos
Call or write to us to discuss what approach works best for you.
Disclaimer - Endorsements and Testimonials Click to read more...
Contact Information: click here